Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MBFWA Street Style Pt1: The Street Style Photographers


I am back from MBFWA and had a blast, lots of yummy food, got plenty wet (what was with the horrid weather, Sydney?) and am slightly fashioned out, haha.

There were quite a few differences between attending Paris Couture Week (which I'm afraid I barely got to blog about, but may do so soon - better late than never, right)? and MBFWA (Mercedez Benz Fashion Week Australia - aka Australian Fashion Week).  One of them being I got to see several Street Style Photographers whose work I admire, and had only ever seen on my computer screen.  I didn't get to photograph them all, but I snapped a few sneaky pics, which I'm sharing here completely unedited because I still don't haven't replaced the Photoshop I accidentally deleted last year (oops!). 

Guess who's kicks are these?
Yep, Phil Oh from Mr Street Pepper (left) and Tommy Ton from Jak & Jil (right)
 Japanese Street Style Photographer Rei Shito in action
I wanted to touch that fuzzy cardi...And look! Such a simple camera! Her style has also been documented on The Sartorialist
Street Style blogger/photographer at Xssat Xiaohan Shen (right)  pictured chatting to fashion blogger Connie Cao from K is for Kani.

all pics by me

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

2 comments: